Friday, July 6, 2007

It is Friday already!!

This week has flown by. Wednesday was Independence Day, the day we celebrate our country and all the freedoms we enjoy. I chose to celebrate the freedom to do very little. I am not sure if it was because the holiday was in the middle of the week or if I just need a quiet day, but I just did not feel like doing too much. I did totally splurge in the afternoon and do something I really enjoy – I washed my car. I love to wash and vacuum my car all out and my car really needed it. So now it all nice and clean. (well except one spot I missed :))
Back to the Westside market tomorrow, with the usually lot, banana bread, Amish Friendship bread, congo bars, cookies, cakes, cup cakes. I got a lot done last night, and for the first time in a couple weeks I do not have anything going on tonight, so hopefully I can make my brownies and try them. Also I hope to get to bed at a decent time. Will report back after the market tomorrow. Would love to see any of you, if you want to stop by!!!

No comments: