Sunday, July 8, 2007

Saturday Update



Saturday was a decent day – not as good as the past two weeks, but okay. I am not sure if it was the weather or the weekend following the holiday, but everyone at the Market had a down day. I did take some pictures, as you can see. I also thought I would share some of the other things available at this market.



Of course there is tons of fruits and vegetables. This is the beginning of when things are becoming ripe and I was impressed with the vast variety. They had everything from Cherries and blue berries to carrots, radishes and potatoes. It all looks and smells so good. Zucchinis are not ready yet, so no zucchini bread yet, but as soon as it is ready I will be added it to my selection.


For you Dog lovers – there is a lady who sells the cutest Dog items, blankets, towels, canvass bags to keep our doggie supplies, and a mix to make your own dog biscuits. If you want more information, let me know and I will get it to you.

No comments: