Friday, July 20, 2007

Picture Perfect Day

The weather gurus are all predicting a gorgeous day tomorrow. Temps in the high 70’s low 80’s – low humidity, one of those days you use to sell Michigan. I am hoping the weather will bring lots of people to the farmer’s market tomorrow morning, especially those who are hungry for bread. This week I am going to have four different varieties of bread, Banana, Amish Friendship, Zucchini and Zucchini Carrot Nut. I have cut back on the quantities, but over all will have more bread then ever before. I hope it all sells. I will also have the usually congo bar, brownies and frosted cookies. I will have a few more congo then normal, I have to go away for a while this evening, so I am making a second batch and taking some with me and leaving some to sell tomorrow. The only things I have to figure out yet is how to display everything on my limited table space and how to have four different bread samples on one plate… I am sure I will figure something out.
The only negative side about potentially being busy tomorrow will mean less time to read Harry!!! (I always have a book with me to pass the time.)
As always would love to have you stop by.

No comments: