Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Zucchinimania

Last weekend I was able to pick up some fresh zucchini’s which means this week I will debut my Zucchini Bread. My favorite recipe for zucchini is my Zucchini Carrot Nut bread. I have to admit it is very tasty. I look forward to Zucchini season all year long. The one down side to this bread is that is does cost more to make then my other breads, so I am think of charging $2.25 for the small loaf – up from $2.00 and $4.50 for the large loaf up from $4.00. I also make a variety of the bread for a friend of mine, who shall at this point remain nameless, that leaves the carrots and nuts out. I think this week, at least I am going to make both varieties and see how they sell. Last night I whipped up a batch for samples. For the first time since I have started this whole endeavor I actually baked something for me. Yes I will use part of the batch for samples, but I did keep a small loaf and it is so yummy!! I am hoping for dry weather this Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bread you made for me tastes great - thanks!

from:
the picky zucchini bread eater :)