Monday, March 26, 2007

Quiet

I don’t have a whole lot new to report. The good reason is that I have been working on applying for a ton of jobs. AND I am pretty excited, I have had 4 or 5 of the jobs be some sort of referral. Which is huge!! I feel like those might actually be warm leads, not just randomly throwing my resume out there – like I have with the others. I also was asked to answer some questions as the second step of the process for another position. I have to say, this round of looking for a job has been so interesting, I have been asked for plans, writing examples, to answer questions – I feel like I am back in school. Anyway… hopefully something will come of one of them.

I am also very very excited for Wednesday – I am working on a Habitat house with a group from church. I have worked on several houses before, but on Wednesday we are going to be framing and that is something I really want to learn how to do. So all day Wednesday I will be sharpening my home improvement skills.

Can you believe this weather? I have been enjoying the unseasonably warm weather!! Only in Michigan.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Congrats on the recent possible-job surge!