Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tuesday

I went grocery shopping in a suit today. If you have actually taken the time to read through all my entries to this point I am sure you have had one hand on the phone to call pine rest on my behalf and this probably will cause you to dial. Stop – there was a good reason. I had to go to a meeting at one of the employment agencies I have been working with and needed to dress up. I realized I miss wearing my good clothes. I am so sick of jeans every day and having two closets full of clothes I never wear – there is no point to wearing them when I am just sitting around the house and I can’t afford to dry clean them right now, so they just hang there. But today it really hit me – it felt so good to get dressed, put on underwear that is not cotton and or denim colored, a shirt that is freshly ironed and had buttons. Dress pants, a jacket. It made me feel good – better then I have in days. I need to find a job. So anyway, after my meeting, I planned on stopping home, changing and then going to Meijer – but I felt so good in my suit, I wore it grocery shopping. I was also wearing my suit when I had my brunette moment and decided to start this blog. Not sure what that says about the baking business, but I do know I need to do some further investigating.

No comments: