Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Vacation is over

It is already Tuesday and I need to start thinking about Saturday. I will admit I have really enjoyed my 10 day break from baking. I was able to get stuff done in the evenings, like an oil change and visiting some friends, which I normally don’t have time to do. I also have a wonderful weekend. But to be completely honest I did do some baking, it was suggested to me that I bring some banana bread up to Mackinac with me, as a treat for some of the other volunteers, so I quickly made a couple batches and while I was at it I made some oatmeal scotchie cookies. But it was not really baking; I did it at home, while I was doing other things. :)

Saturday’s forecast looks lovely – sunny around 75 degrees – I am hoping that forecast sticks. I think they are doing another arts and crafts weekend, but I don’t know for sure. Tonight I will have to take inventory and decide what to make for this week. Will keep you posted.

No comments: