Friday, September 14, 2007

Productive Thursday

This week there is a wedding at church on Saturday with the rehearsal tonight. I always try to be cognoscente of other events going on and plan accordingly. So Thursday I planned on making more then I usually do. I have to say I got a ton done. I am so excited! I got my banana bread, pumpkin bread, zucchini bread, congo bars and brownies all done last night. I was exhausted by the end of the night, but happy with what I accomplished. Tonight I have to make my Amish Friendship bread, Zucchini Carrot Nut bread (which I have enough pans to bake them at the same time) and make and frost my cookies. That should make for a pretty short night. I am not sure how I will react if I get more then 5 or 6 hours of sleep tonight. :) It should give me time to pull out some warmer clothes, they have lowered the high temp for the day tomorrow and it is going to be cold!

No comments: