Friday, September 7, 2007

Dreary day

Today was one of those days I just wanted to crawl back into bed, doze, read, do anything but get up. Unfortunately this was not an option. Thankfully tomorrow forecast does not include rain. They are saying a little fog in the morning and then a sunny day in the mid 70’s – perfect farmer’s market weather!

Tomorrow will be the debut of my pumpkin bread, my new card table (bought on sale Monday) and the art and crafts section of the market. I have not heard recently how many new vendors they expect, but it will be interesting to see how it goes. I do hope it is a success – I think it will be a big draw. I plan to have;

Amish Friendship Bread
Banana Bread
Pumpkin Bread
Zucchini Bread
Zucchini Carrot Nut Bread
Congo Bars
Frosted Cookies
Turtle Brownies.

I did not get time to work out the kinks in the muffins – I was interrupted by a city planning commission meeting concerning a request to build an Auto Zone store next to my driveway – the request was denied. But maybe some time this week? Stop by if you have time – would love to see you.

No comments: