Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day equals work?

First, an update on Saturday - things went well. With it being Labor Day weekend things were a bit slower, but over all it was a good day. I am looking forward to next week with the introduction of the Art and Crafts area. Of course I know I will be tempted to go see what is over there and buy something. :)

The rest of the weekend I have been busy getting stuff done around my house. I have not had a day off since the 4th of July and had a ton of stuff to catch up on, all those normal Saturday activities that I don’t have time for these days. Did I get everything done I wanted to? No, but I knew that would be impossible, I did get a lot though, and I am happy with my progress.

Pumpkin Bread – I am finally happy with my pumpkin bread recipe. One of my jobs for this weekend was to do some experimenting with this so that I can debut pumpkin bread this weekend. I am happy to say there will be pumpkin bread on Saturday. I am also working on Morning Glory muffins, not quite there yet, but hopefully a little tweaking tomorrow night will produce the results I am looking for.

No comments: