Thursday, September 13, 2007

Brrr....

Saturday’s forecast is calling for a high or 61 degrees, which means that Saturday morning is going to be downright cold. I am really not ready for cold, cooler, yes I wanted it not to be 90 degrees, but a high of 61 – that means jeans and sweaters, pulling out the heavy fleece., maybe even a cup of hot chocolate to hold. I don’t know what impact, if any that will have on the farmers market traffic. Will the colder weather draw people to buy fresh apples, pumpkins or other fall favorites? Or will people just want to stay home and have a cozy morning in bed (that would be my choice :) ). Soccer games have started and other school activities. People just get busy in the fall. So that leads to the big question of how much do I bake? I think for this week I am going to plan the same quantity as last week – partly due to the fact that I have a special order of 5 loaves already. We will just have to see how it goes.

No comments: