Saturday, August 4, 2007

SOLD OUT

Yes you read that correctly, I sold out, sold everything I had with me. The Byron Center Market is really nice and busy! I really liked it and I am planning on going there from now on.

I had actually made a bit more then I usually do – so I had 18 packages of cookies, 16 brownies, 24 congo bars, 21 small loaves of bread, and 11 large loaves of bread when I arrived and nothing when I left. :) Money wise I made more today then I have in the past 3 weeks combine!! (I am not at all excited here :) ) I am already trying to decided how much more to bring next week. I am going to incrementally increase. I am also thinking I am going to try cupcakes next week.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by – Joel, Brenda, and Emma, Terri, Beth, Shana and Jason – it was good to see you all and chat for a minute. It is so nice to see a familiar face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great news! I hope to stop by when we are living in the area soon! :)
Lisa

Brenda said...

Byron rules...what else is new! :)

coffeemug said...

we had too much fun at the byron market - so much easier to navigate than the fulton street market! you will be seeing the shrolls again soon! :D