Wednesday, August 29, 2007

C is for Cookie

Wednesday is our Family Fun Night at church. I offered to make some cookies for the event - my agreement with the church is instead of paying rent for the use of the kitchen I will provide goodies for our after church coffee time. The problem has been that since I have moved over to the Byron Center market I have pretty much been selling out. So I feel like I have not been living up to my end of the agreement. So I figured this would be a way to help out.

Here is one tray

As you can see I made three kinds, chocolate chip, chocolate chocolate chunk, and my favorite Oatmeal Scotchies.

Here are all of the trays. :)

I hope every one enjoys them. My job for the evening will be running one of the games. I hope it is not the dunk tank.

No comments: