Friday, August 17, 2007

Back to Baking

I admittedly digressed a bit this week on this blog. Another busy week baking to get ready for Saturday at Byron Center. I again increased my amounts of bread – if everything goes as planned tonight I will have around 50 loafs of bread – both big and small to bring. 3 of them have been specially ordered, so they will be delivered separately, but still it will be a lot of bread. I am hoping for a good day at the market. The weather tomorrow is forecasted to be a bit cooler, but sunny. After all these weeks of hot weather I am looking forward to needing to wear jeans. Hopefully others will want to go out and enjoy the weather with a stop at the Farmers Market.

Location Update - I am going to have a new spot at the Byron Center Farmer's Market this week. I am not sure where yet, but if you have stopped by before I will not be in the same place. If you have not stopped by before, I have the tan canopy.

No comments: