Sunday, June 24, 2007

Whirlwind

My life has been a little bit crazy recently. I had the opportunity to go away for a few hours on Friday night, so I decided to use this week as a test to see if I could have plans on Friday night and still get every thing finished. I got a ton baked on Thursday and felt really good going into Friday. Of course Friday night I didn’t get home until a couple hours after I expected and still had hours of work to do, which lead to a very short night of sleep.

Saturday was another good day at the Market. My sale again improved and this time I sold out of all of my breads and congo bars. This was the first time I had sold out of anything – I was very excited. I had hoped to make my turtle brownies, but ran out of time on my shortened Friday night – so next week.

Once I got home from the Market on Saturday I had to clean my disaster of a house and pack for quick international trip. After a long day of traveling I am now sitting in a hotel room crashing, so I am signing off to get some sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad the sale went so well on Saturday!
Lisa