Tuesday, June 12, 2007

No excuse…

Just late on my update from the weekend. Saturday I again went to the Westside Farmers market and it was my best day to date!! I brought both Amish Friendship Bread and Banana Bread – with samples of the Amish Friendship Bread – in total I have 17 loaves of bread – both big and small, and I sold 15 of 17. I also had Congo Bars – which continue to be a good seller and cakes and cupcakes. With this being a newer market and this the first year it is opened on Saturdays I knew it would take some time for the word to get out. On Saturday I was pleasantly surprised to see a large increase in traffic and many people from the neighborhood stopping by to check it out and to support the efforts. I enjoyed talking to many of them and hope they become repeat customers. This Saturday I have an out of town commitment, so I am taking the week off, but will be back the following week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear it went so well!!!
Lisa