Friday, June 29, 2007

Another Friday...

... another busy week, another day to prepare for the farmers market tomorrow. Last night I was able to get a good start on all my baking and hope to finish up the remaining preparations early enough tonight to join some friends who are getting together for a little while. With the selling out of the bread and Congo bars last week I decided to increase my bread quantity. I added a batch of each the banana bread and Amish Friendship bread. Each batch produces 2 large loaves of bread or 4 small ones. I have found I am able to make a double batch and have room in my oven to bake it all at once. Hopefully this extra bread will sell as well. The weather forecast is for a beautiful, sunny day, not too hot – prefect Michigan weather. Also more and more fruits and vegetables are coming into season. I am hoping that will bring an increase in traffic. Last week I had a few repeat customers, which is a lot of fun, knowing that people are enjoying the foods I am making and actually want to buy them again, maybe they will come again tomorrow? Also I will try to take some pictures tomorrow, I have noticed my blog is looking pretty boring these days.
Have a good one, and I will report back after the market.

No comments: