Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Back on Track

I enjoyed my week off last week. I got lots of things done, of course not as much as I had hoped, but a fair share. Also I could not have picked a better week weather wise – it had been unseasonably hot all last week and the thought of baking in that heat would not have been fun. I could not even muster up the motivation to vacuum in my 90 degree house, much less turn on an over for hours. Thankfully the hot spell has broken and beautiful weather has come in its place. In fact last night I had all my windows open to cool down my house (it had not been cooler then 80 degrees in over a week) and at one point I needed to go put on long pants. I was so excited!! But now my break is over and back to baking. I am headed over the Westside Market on Saturday from 8-12. Still decided on exactly what to bring –for sure Banana bread, Amish friendship bread, Congo bars and Cakes. I will let you know what else I decide on.

No comments: