Monday, October 1, 2007

Saturday recap

Saturday was a decent day, not great; you can really tell the traffic at the market has slowed down. That is understandable with people getting busy with school activities and sports. I made just a few dollars short of my normal range, but not too bad! I sold out of congo bars by about 10:30 – so I am going to have to make more next week and hope they sell. The pumpkin bread continues to be a hit, so I am glad I had added that. Weather wise it was a nice day, started out a bit chilly – but an unexpected visit from a friend with a mug of hot chocolate was just what I needed! Got me through until the sun was fully out to warm the area. Two more weeks to go – early forecasts are saying another lovely day. Let’s hope that stays true. I am going to cut my numbers a bit this week and hope to sell out.

No comments: