Friday, October 12, 2007

Last Day

Tomorrow will be the last day for the season at the Farmer’s Market in Byron Center – corner of 84th and Byron Center Ave in the parking lot of the post office from 8 am - 1 pm. The weather forecast is still looking good- sunny and around 60 degrees. I am hoping there will be a nice crowd of people who want to go one last time. I got a great start on things last night (I have a commitment tonight which will take about an hour and a half). I have to admit I love the new mixer! I liked it last week, but I will still trying to figure it and its volume capacity, it felt more like a trial run. This week I could just use it, and it was so wonderful. It is a dream, a very expensive dream, but a dream none the less. I will let you know how the weekend goes and then if anything transpires after that. I will be dealing with some family issues over the next several weeks, so there may not be a ton of news.

No comments: