Sunday, January 13, 2008

NEWS

I have some news. On one hand it is wonderful news. A few weeks ago I was offered and accepted a promotion at my day job (the full time, 9-5, M-F job that I have had on top of Erinn’s Edibles) This new position is an answer to many prayers. It offers me some financial stability and benefits including health insurance. It also has potential and a future. While it may not be the place I was a couple years ago, it is a giant step in that direction and I am both extremely thankful and excited about the opportunity.

BUT… on the other hand, the Erinn’s Edible hand, the news is not as great. This change means it is no longer necessary for me to go to the Farmers Market each week next summer and I already know of a few weeks that I will not be able to go. I have not made the decision yet if I will scrap the Farmers Market entirely. That is something I am not going to worry about for a little while. I still intend on doing special orders and will for sure do the holiday season next year – since it was such a smashing success. But other then that things are pretty much just up in the air.

I will continue to keep you posted as things develop.

No comments: