Monday, November 26, 2007

What is that they say about the best laid plans?

I had plans for this weekend, list of things to get done over this rare long weekend. I had things to do to prepare for friends coming for a visit next week, for my Christmas candy display on Tuesday, for my blog updates and mass email about Christmas orders, errands to run… I had lists of lists of things to get done. And virtually nothing got done due to a nasty bout of the stomach flu! Thankfully I did not get it until after the holiday, but it still knocked me out most of the weekend. I shouldn’t be too surprised, I do have a history of getting sick on holidays and after a prolonged time of extreme busyness, but I was not happy. I kept thinking I have so much I need to be doing and I tried to do some things, only to find it completely wiped me out. UGH! Not how I planned to spend my weekend. So hopefully over the next week or so I will be able to get through much of the stuff I had on my lists.

No comments: