Sunday, May 13, 2007

Debut

Erinn’s Edibles is going to be making its big debut this coming weekend. Thanks to one of the generous offers I have received I will be trying things out Saturday during the Alger Heights garage sale melee. I will give you the specific details as the week goes on. I am still figuring out exactly what products I will be bringing. I do know I will have both banana bread and Amish Friendship bread. I put the bread starter together last and have gotten back into the swing of the ten day process. I am hoping that will be a big draw. The bread is so good, but many people do not like to hassle with it. I have never had a problem with it, and there was several times when I was growing up that I would keep the batter going for weeks at a time in order to make several batches and freeze the bread for future use. (It freezes great!!) And I was actually encourage today when a friend of mine told me that she has never made the bread, that the starter always gets thrown away after the first couple days. More later on what else I will be bringing….

No comments: