Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Finally…Success

Over the years there have been a few things that I have tried and tried to make, but they just don’t turn out. Some of these are not that big of deal to me, it is not something I really like, but one of these I was bound and determined to figure out. I am happy to report that over the weekend I, for the first time ever, successfully made a batch of meringue cookies. Much in thanks to my new mixer! That success was worth the cost of the machine, well almost. :)

Here is the light fluffy delicious goodness with the hidden surprise of chocolate inside.

The reason I chose to make them was due to my extended family’s Christmas gathering on Sunday. I figured they were a safe test group. They enjoyed them, included one family member who shall remain nameless who took 3 of them!!

No comments: