Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changing….

I have decided to make a few changes when it comes to Erinn’s Edible blog.

Originally this blog was set up as a way to market my emerging baking business, but over the past year it has been hijacked by some of my personal adventures, including my traveling adventure. Despite having some apprehensions I did not feel I could keep up with more then one blog so I decided just to use this blog.

But… there have been a few recent developments.

I was recently contacted by an emerging travel website, asking to use excerpts from my posts on the Alaska trip – specifically on Seattle – on their site. The material they use will have a link to my blog. I am still working on some of the details about this all, but will keep you posted. Since this has all come up I have decided to start a new blog that just covers my traveling adventures and gives me an additional level of privacy – the new blog will be linked from this one, but it will not be reciprocal. Erinn’s Edibles will make its way back to baking – if fact I have several cakes I have made recently I need to post.

Currently my new blog By Land or By Sea, has basically the same content as was on this one – just a bit of editing. :) and at this point I do plan to finish the Alaska trip on both blogs. After that I am not sure what I will do with the Mexico trip or anything else – it is all up in the air right now. But potentially this could be an exciting opportunity.

I will keep you posted as things develop……

Check out my new blog http://erinnsediblestravels.blogspot.com/

No comments: