Thursday, July 9, 2009

Back to baking

Now that I have finally, finally, finally finished documenting my Alaska trip I need to up date everyone on my baking. Over the past several months I have had the opportunity to make lots of fun cakes, which seams to be one segment that is taking off. Of course you can order anything anytime, I am always happy to do special orders.

Here are the cakes…

In February I made this cake for a darling 3 year old. It is sleeping beauty. Then I just played around with this one for my Mom. Next was a birthday cake for “Grandma Bunny” And then a cake introducing my cousins twins to the family – they live on the west coast and this was their first time home since the boys have been born. Then was my sister’s flower cake – this was one I threw together while her kids were decorating cupcakes, so not my best work. Here is an Elmo cake for the cutest 1 year old! And some cupcakes for a Mother’s Day luncheon. My Tiger’s baseball cake for my Brother in law. This is the cake I made for my birthday – to bring into the office. It gave me the chance to experiment some more. Here is a Tinkerbell cake for an adorable 3 year old. And last a Disney cake for my niece. Like the little Mickey’s on the side?

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Awesome cakes Erinn! I bet they all taste good too!