Monday, December 1, 2008

Holiday Happenings

Now that December has arrived it is time for Erinn’s Edibles to start accepting orders for holiday goodies. The updated order sheet is on the top left side of the blog. You can email your orders to Erinnsedibles@gmail.com (or any other email address you may have for me.) In case you need some visuals…

Heath Candy and Peanut Clusters
Coconut Delights - in dark chocolate- also available in milk chocolate.


Gift boxes which include a "Made Especially for you by Erinn's Edibles" tag inside.


Family favorite Meringue Cookies - loved by everyone, even my cousin's dog who was fed an unknown number on Thanksgiving by my young niece. Opps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm - I am getting hungry just reading about all the yummy goodies! I am partial to anything chocolate myself - love the photos! Do you deliver (to Ontario)? Just kidding. Sort of.